A partnership with WorldSkills New Zealand a will provide your organisation with the opportunity to:
- Be associated with excellence and the achievements of highly skilled young people
- Work with different regions in the country that are committed to growth and excellence
- Support an organisation that is a member of a global group, WorldSkills International
- Show your commitment to working with young people who are among the future workforce leaders
- Visibly support the campaign for high quality vocational skills and training, essential to business competitiveness
- Network with world-class experts and leaders
For more information about any of these opportunities please contact Malcolm Harris at the WorldSkills New Zealand National Office.